Best Part 107 Test Prep Course

Pass the Drone Pilot License Exam 1st Time

Drone Pilot flying a drone

Looking to Become a Commercial Drone Pilot?

If you’re in the U.S. and looking to fly drones “commercially” (selling drone services, flying for work or for business, flying for your public safety department, etc.) then you’ll need to get your FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate.

In order to be eligible to apply for this “drone license,” you will need to pass the FAA Part 107 exam.

The Drone Pilot Ground School offers an industry-leading Part 107 test prep course which is online and self-paced and comes with a “you don’t pass, they pay” guarantee. Included in the course is a Part 107 study guide plus five 107 practice tests.

They have helped 20,000+ folks become FAA-certified drone pilots.

Pass Part 107 Fast